Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Back to the Blog


Hello, Everyone!

I'm finally returning to this blog (Big A little a will be an archive now).

I have a question regarding the Kidlit blog world. Has anyone taken over Weekend Reviews posts? If not, then I will resume those this weekend.

Also, I'll be using kellyherold@gmail.com as my contact e-mail now and am rebuilding my reader and bloglist. This will give me a chance to catch up on the state of the kidslitosphere.

I can't wait to talk to you all! First up will be review posts of what I liked and didn't like in adult fiction from 2010 (and which novels would crossover well for the teen audience). Then it's off to the Cybils shortlists in Young Adult, Fantasy/Science Fiction, and Middle Grade. I'll also be blogging (on another blog) with students in my Young Adult literature class this spring semester. I'll link it up as soon as the semester gets going.